Friday, March 4, 2011

Faith

I am currently reading this Book...



It is about a man who saves a little girl who has been shot; as he is trying to save her he hopes that his ailing heart doesn't fail him before he reaches help. He is burdened as a murder suspect his life begins to unravel as his teenage son Raul announces that he and his girlfriend is pregnant; and then suddenly Hectors cancer suddenly come out of remission threatening his life and his relationship with everyone in his life.

On my lunch breakes at work I sit in my secret place and read. When I was reading on Tuesday I came across this paragraph...(leading up to this Raul has just found out about his dad's cancer and is a little upset with his dad he kept it a secret)

" Is all about faith," he could hear his father saying. " Is given to no man to see the future, but the Great God He see all, and through our faith and a desire to do the right thing, God He open doors so we overcome the difficulties of life and one day find the joy and happiness that God He wishes us to have."

I fell in love with that little paragraph. I don't know what else to put other than it really got me thinking alot about my life.

(p.s if you ever want to read this book I have it and you can borrow it when I am done reading it)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I want to borrow it please!