Friday, April 8, 2011

Concert of a Life Time

On Saturday April 2nd, we had the opportunity to see Leann Womack, Reba Mcentire, and George Strait in CONCERT!!! I was just like a 6 year old at Christmas time. I was in heaven! I LOVE George and Reba.

They both sang alot of their older songs and their newer ones. It was a good mix! I loved it.
I don't know what more I can say other than I took a TON of pictures so Enjoy!


A view of the stage (with no zoom on the camera)


Leann coming on stage (she is right in the middle of the picture)


I kept telling Ben, I didn't know how she could walk all over in those shoes! I guess one would have to be use to it!



REBA


The crew getting ready for Reba to come on!















Reba sang "Does He Love You" with Leann. She originally did this duet with Linda Davis.









It was about this moment when Reba started talking about her acting career and thanking all her fans for all the support over the years. She then went in to talking about her show Reba. Then all of the sudden Melissa Petermen ran up on stage!



She was so FUNNY! They did a short little comedy thingy. Then Reba sang Survior. The theme song from her show.







After Melissa was on stage, Reba sang one more song then left and came back and sang Fancy! (which I believe was on her vary first album)


This is how she came back on stage!


After she sang Fancy; she was done! It was Awesome!

George









George had a microphone at every corner of the stage and would sing 2 or 3 songs at each one and move to the next one. It wasn't anything super fancy or a big production. It was just George singing his songs! Amazing!




Yes I really did take this picture!





Have I mentioned yet how handsome George is! He had a very nice smile! So much better in person!









George saying goodbye :-(





After George came back on stage he sang a few more songs. I had so much fun! I know that Ben had fun but I was on Cloud Nine the whole time!!! It was so amazing!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

SO JEALOUS!!! Awesome pics-looks like you had good seats!!

McCall and Tyler said...

Kenz, I LOVE YOU! You are so adorable!! I just love how excited you let yourself be about this whole thing. LOVE the pictures you took and all the great explanations you wrote about them. I adore you!! And I'm so glad you guys had fun. Love you! Cally