Sunday, April 17, 2011

Zoo Trip

On Friday, April 1st, I had the change to take the twins I watch to the Zoo! The weather was perfect and we had a ton of FUN!


Ahnika in the pink kept saying "Bright, Bright"


Enjoying some lunch.


Baby Zuri, I belive she was born last year.




Alexandra & Ahnika on the Carnival ride. Alex was not a huge fan of it. But Ahnika loved it.




They loved the snakes. They would see a snake and say (with all the excitement the could muster) "Kenzie nakes (aka snakes)! They would say it over and over! Needless to say we spent alot of time looking at the snakes.










They wouldn't look at me for anything!


The nice gorilla scared little Alex and she would not sit down for anything. Ahnika is fearless. So just went and sat right down.

It was at this point in the Zoo I got to see our nieces Kennedy and Macy. It was fun.


This peacock was tormenting the poor turkey's. It was quite funny.
It was the perfect day to go to the Zoo. There weren't alot of people and the weather was perfect. I know that there will many more Zoo adventures this summer.

No comments: