Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Amazing Family

Ben & I got to go to Bear Lake and have a family reunion with my side of the family. We got back today! It was amazing and lots of things to blog about but I just wanted to post this family picture really quick. I love my family!


Bottom row: Evan (in the red hat), (he is holding his son) Chad, My sister Whitney is next, she is holding the cutest baby in the world, Paisley! Then next is Grandma and Grandpa Condos. My sister Lexi. Her husband Matt and Kylee (the other cutest girl in the world). Kylee is holding my mom's dog Haddie.
Back row: My stepdad Mack, Mom Kelly, SisterEmily, Sister McCall, then Ben, Me, My dad Mark. And then the Goofy kid on the top is my Brother Denver, (who is wearing Lexi's Pick Croc's)

I love my FAMILY!! Thanks to all of them for the wonderful, Fun filled trip!

1 comment:

McCall and Tyler said...

Kenz!!! I had so much fun with you guys! Can't wait to see more pics. Poor me doesn't have a camera when Ty Ty is not around!!! LOL Anyway, LOVE you guys! Thanks for posting this. xo