Sunday, August 21, 2011

Family Reunion 2011

Bear Lake! We got together with my side of the family and went to Bear Lake! It was so much fun.
It was my Mom (kelly) Stepdad (mack), Dad (mark) and all my siblings, spouses and kids.
We rented a big cabin, which was amazing, and hung out for a few days. It rained some of the time but we played lots of games, watched movies, sat in the hot tub, rode 4-wheelers, and visited the lake.


my sister Alexis, her hubby Matt, and sweet little AWESOME Kylee, breaking in the Foosball table!


Our View from the HUGE bay window!


A little bit of this happened (my bro-in-law ~Evan)


A little of bit of this happened too. (Mack and Matt)


Creepest OWL ever!




ALOT of this happened! Chad, and Kylee loved it!


This sweet little girl is Paisley! I think she was only about 2 months old in this picture. I am mad that I didn't get more pictures of her than that ONE! She is so stinkin' cute! I get to see her and my nephew in about a month and I am so EXCITED!


Who can forget HADLEY! My Grandma and Grandpa came up for a little bit on the last night we were there and brought my mom's dog. They were kind enough to babysit. She is a stinkin' cute little thing.

My sister brought her Wii and some dancing games! We had fun doing that too. There is more to post about, A 4-wheeling adventure where i ended up VERY VERY muddy. Going to lake, Ben and my Dad (mark) tipping the canoe over. My sister McCall and I taking Kylee, Emily and the two of us out on a paddle boat, and while trying to get back to shoe and secure the boat so we could Emily out of the boat we dumped Kylee over board! We also took an afternoon and went and had a tour of the Cave that is up there!

I will post about that in Part Two! I am hoping to get some pictures of our 4-wheeling adventure from my dad very soon. Then I can post those.

No comments: