Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bear Lake Part 2

While we were in Bear Lake we did a little 4-wheelin'. As you can see it had been raining. Rain + dirt = MUD (and lots of it). Which makes for a TON of fun 4-wheelin.


This is me about half way through our trip.


Lexi (in the green), Denver, Matt, Kylee, and Ben.
Everyone just taking a rest part way through out adventure.


Ben, Kenzie, Lexi, Kylee, Mark (my dad), Denver and Matt.

Then the real FUN began.

(it was the best mud puddle ever)




Not quite sure who that is...




Lets just say I went and stood in the backyard and they had to spray me off before going even into the mud room.


I could barley see out of my helmet when we were done. I am so not complaining because it was a blast.


Our nephew Chad. He is so dang cute. He had so much fun just running around and being outside!


Some of the boys out on a ride!


While we were in Bear Lake we went and took a tour of Minnetonka Cave. It was raining and cold while we were waiting but it was fun.














We did get to have a little fun the water. It was quite fun. My dad and Ben tipping the canoe over while fishing and falling in.

Then there was Me, McCall, Emily, and Kylee (in the above picture), when we got to shore McCall got out or the paddle boat to "make sure we were secure" so she could help my sister Emily get out of the boat and when we pulled on the boat out went Kylee into the water. She wasn't too happy with us after that.




McCall, Chad, Denver


Ben doing a little fishing.


Kylee holding Paisley.


Denver. The bestest brother ever!


Grandpa mark (my dad), Paisley, and Denver

Saying goodbye after a wonder family reunion...

Before

Denver and Ben

After...



How my family say's GoodBye!

No comments: