Sunday, September 18, 2011

TIM MCGRAW

Back in August I got to go see Tim Mcgraw in concert. A friend of mine that I work with (who is also single) came to me and said I have 2 tickets to see Tim Mcgraw next Saturday and I don't have a date. Well right after she said this to me my wheels started turning and I said, I just happen to be single next Saturday. So she took me.

The Band Perry opened for him.






Those are the only pictures I got of The Band Perry. As you can see I had a big white tent in my way.

Then Luke Bryan came out!




I had heard a couple of his songs before the concert. But I came to find out that I really enjoyed his music.





He did a very good job of getting the crowd ready for Tim.

So half way through Luke playing I looked over (right in front of me) and saw this...


If I stood up and put my hand out I could touch it.
I turned to my friend and said to her "Tim is going to come and play right there." "McKenzie no he isn't" Well we proceeded to argue about this until I was proven right.


(right when he cam on stage.






















So as you can see he was very nice about shaking hands with all us screaming girls. I got to shake his hand twice. It was very cool.




He is somewhere up there on the stage...


I had a ton of Fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So stinkin jealous! Looks like you had a great time!

Sage Hoopiiaina said...

THose pictures are awesome! and, um. hi. I'm trying really hard not to drool all over the key board right now...